A collaboration between housing non-profit New Story and construction technology firm Icon aims to use 3D printing technology to house the homeless. While it’s early days yet, they hope to produce low-cost 3D-printed homes in El Salvador by late 2019.
.. Continue Reading 3D printing project aimed at revolutionizing low-cost housing
- Backyard BI(h)OME shelter can provide affordable housing in LA gardens
- Gallery: Clever concepts for low-cost housing
- The Micro aims to bring 3D printing to the rest of us
- New Matter aims to make 3D printing more accessible with the MOD-t
- Maison D: A no-frills family home at an affordable price
- Low-cost S House nears mass production