Aerospace giant Boeing and Swiss technology group Oerlikon have signed a partnership to advance 3D printing processes. The five-year partnership will first focus on powder bed additive manufacturing of structural titanium components for the aerospace industry with the goal of standardizing everything from initial powder management to finished product.
Category: 3D Printing
- Oerlikon nighttime vision uses near-infrared spectrum
- U.S. Navy Completes Initial Testing Of Lockheed Martin Naval Gun
- Oerlikon Graziano’s next-gen transmissions for agricultural equipment
- Zerotracer takes out inaugural round the world Zero Emissions Race
- Zerotracer motorcycle throws down gauntlet to electric cars
- GE is building the world’s largest laser-powder 3D printer