Elektra Solar demonstrated the capabilities of the company’s Elektra One Solar aircraft earlier this month by mapping an historic German town in 3D. The low cost, low noise, high payload electric-solar aircraft was able to circulate silently just 300 meters over the town while it scanning the landscape below.
.. Continue Reading Elektra One Solar demonstrates 3D town mapping capabilities
- Elektra One Solar becomes first solar-electric aircraft to cross the Alps in both directions
- Google’s Street View cars offer block-by-block pollution readings
- NASA plots 2017 solar eclipse path with best accuracy yet
- World’s first billing system for electric vehicle charging posts
- MESSENGER spacecraft provides first global topographical model of Mercury
- US$ 145,000 Elektra One and SunAirport hangar take recreational flying off-the-grid