A new study from MIT and Stanford University researchers has found that three commercial facial analysis programs demonstrated significant error rates determining the gender of any subject that wasn’t white and male.
.. Continue Reading Study finds some facial recognition systems only accurate for white male faces
- New face detection algorithm registers even partially hidden faces
- Algorithm-aided blood test could help locate cancer early
- A computer analyzing speech-patterns can now predict the onset of psychosis
- Computer analysis reveals Shakespeare’s collaborators
- Can AI detect homosexuality from a facial image? And should it?
- MIT’s “better Siri” helps you get there on time